As a dedicated list-doer, I find it strange that I don’t do wish lists. It’s not like I can have whatever I want instantly, I just don’t think in those terms when it comes to wishing, I guess. I do wish for some (many) things when I see them but tend to forget all about them later.
When people ask me what do you want for a birthday or Christmas, I never know what to say. I need like five days of pondering and searching to come up with something I really want. Having said that, would it be wiser to do them regularly? I don’t think I can make myself make a note every time I see something that I want. First, the list would be too long and second, it would lose all those surprising, spontaneous moments when you find something you never knew you wanted.
But this year, after seeing all these wish lists, I’ve decided to give it a shot. Thinking what would mine look like is pretty much the reason why I come up with one so late in the calendar. Super Santa couldn’t help me this year but I wouldn’t mind receiving these gifts (soon) next year.
As for you, I hope you find some inspiration here.
1. Maison Martin Margiela book • find it here
2. Seletti Hybrid plate(s) • see more here
3. YSL gold cuff • find it at NET-A-PORTER
4. Diptyque candels • see more here
5. Byredo Bal D’Afrique parfume • find it here
6. Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles • as far as I know Liberty London
7. M/M (Paris) poster • find it here
How do you feel about wish lists?